A 20/20 on commands found in the Node JS Cookbook
NOTE: the hindsight series are based on old HowTos and are being ported to the more recent versions. Some of this info may be presently out of date until this porting effort is finished.
- angularjs a framework for building clients.
- cordova AKA phone gap – a cross platform application framework for building smart phone apps that hosts html5 web clients on the phone and provide access to native devices.
- gulp – gulp is another build tool supposedly a better faster version of grunt.
- ionic – a particular set of ui controls on top of angular.
- karma – a testing framework for running code against browsers.
- npm – this is the node JS package manager for node JS
- Official GitHub: https://github.com/joyent/node/wiki/Installation